DIVE is a fun, social, video-messaging app to share cool and interesting moments with your friends and get back immediate awesome responses from them, saved-together into unique and memorable videos. Why wait for a response when it s so easy to DIVE?
- REAL TIME ON YOUR OWN TIME: Once your friend starts viewing your message they only have ONE SHOT to record their response. It s awesome and hilarious!
- SEND MESSAGES AND GET UNREHEARSED ANSWERS: DIVE stitches your questions and answers together as if the conversation happened in real time!
- RECORD VIDEO, PHOTO, OR TEXT MESSAGES: Max. 15 seconds long and your Buddies have up to 15 seconds to respond.
- SINGLE VIDEO FILE THAT YOU CAN BOTH SHARE: On your YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram, or you can save the video to your Camera Roll to share your memories privately or upload to other favorite platforms!
- LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS: Great app to stay in touch and keep the love and trust flowing.
- CREATE MEMORIES THAT LAST FOREVER: Watch your DIVEs again and again to reconnect with the people in your life that mean the most.
- EXPORTABLE VIDEO CONTENT: GREAT PRO TOOL for creating content for blogs, v-logs, marketing campaigns, interviews, reviews, screening, customer feedback, community involvement, video profiles, comedy, etc.
Download and DIVE in now!
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DIVE - Instant Reply Video Messenger is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
DIVE - Instant Reply Video Messenger (version 2.2.1) has a file size of 47.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.